Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Finished Product

After meeting with Emily to discuss the layout and interactive components of our joint project, it should be up and running by December 22! I have finished all of the text (after hours of research and writing) and it just needs to be put onto the website. There will be a women, modeled by Emily, and two Guaman Poma illustrations with descriptions of each article of clothing. I am very proud of this final product and I hope that readers will gain a better understanding of Inca clothing and textiles. I wish I had started earlier so that Emily and I could have a male model to accompany the female, but I believe it is still a great presentation. I would like to give a special thanks to Anne Tiballi for her help in reconstructing how the Inca were clothed. Lastly, if this project were to be continued in the future, I would to try and cloth the other models created by my classmates. I have a much better understanding about Inca culture after completing this project and I cannot wait to see my other classmates contributions!

No comments:

Post a Comment